Friday 18 January 2013

Winneres of our December Challenge- quick and easy card.

Hi everyone, thank goodness it's Friday!!
 
Anyway our Random generator has picked No 8: Hazel
To win a Sweet Pea Rubber Stamp - and to grab our badge from the side bar. Congratulations Hazel , gorgeous cards and so many of them!


Next our DT have chosen No1 Marianne who made this Gorgeous Card  and will receive
two Sweet Pea Rubber Stamps.
 
Congratulations!
 I will contact you both to send out your stamps.
 
Don't forget to link up your projects for this months challenge, we still have a few weeks  left .
Have a great weekend!

Sue x

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Thanks a lot for choosing my card. I love the sweet pea stamps and I'm very happy to have won two new ones.
    Hugs,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was delighted to see that I was a winner, but I haven't heard anything from you about the prize - my email is hazelharris@ntlworld.com

    x

    ReplyDelete