Sunday 19 May 2013

Charity Card Winners Post.

Our DT pick this time, who wins two digi images is Claire with this card
I have to say it blew me away and i may need to get some of those pastels!



Our Random pick this month is No 18  Nanna Connie who wins a digi image.

CONGRATULATIONS !!
Don't forget to help yourselves to the apropriate badge ( found on the side bar) for your blog.

I need you both to contact me with your Full names so I can get your voucher codes to you .

******

Don't forget you still have three weeks to get those entries in for this months challenge and for our DT call.Please remember to use a Sweet Pea Stamp or digital images where ever possible.

Sue x

5 comments:

  1. Wow thanks Sue, what a lovely surprise! Thats made my day :-)
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be sending code to you to use in the Sweet Pea Stamp store in the next day or so :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue! I left a comment leaving my email back in April about my win. I never received your email. It may have been lost or sent to spam maybe? Looking forward to hearing from you!
    Danielle:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry Danielle - I didn't ever get it - all i need is your full name and email address

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danielle Copley- danielle_selby at yahoo dot com Thanks!

      Delete