Thursday 8 May 2014

Birthday


Firstly , I am SO sorry - I accidentally Deleted this post  while getting the new post ready!! Durr . Thankfully the winners were contacted and have received their prizes already.

I may have missed off some of the DT  examples as they were not on the original post - Please forgive me . I am just so thankful to still have all the gorgeous links to your projects and will be back in the morning with your Winners and the next challenge.

Sue - slightly over worked nitwit !
****



Sylvia


Using Ching-Chou Kuik's "It's my birthday" Availble as a single rubber stamp or a digi

Hazel


Using Karen Middleton's Biker Boy - DIGI (also available as a rubber stamp)

Tera
Using Conie Fong's 'Mother and baby girl'
Took some liberties with the BIRTH day theme :)
Gift box, memory book and card.


Debbie
Using Sugar by Regan Kobecek

Mari
Using ©ching chou kuik's Autumn Trio also available in digi.

Margaret
Using digi "It's my birthday" by Ching Chou Kuik also available as a rubber stamp








No comments:

Post a Comment